Round Top-Carmine High School Original BuildingPhoto courtesy of Larry D. Moore, CC BY-SA 4.0, January 17, 2018
The Works Progress Administration built the original section of Round Top-Carmine High School in 1939 (Project No. 12646.). It was called the Carmine Independent School at the time of construction.
An addition was built on the northwest side of the building in 1995 and another structure was added on the southeast side in 2018.
Plaque on building
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on January 22, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE