Rosemont Middle School, Fort Worth
In 1934, the Public Works Administration approved a loan of $4.2 million for a school building program in Fort Worth. Rosemont Middle School (Originally Rosemont Junior High School) was one of the schools built with the PWA funds. The E. G. Withers Architectural Company designed the mostly two-story Mediterranean-Romanesque style structure. Thomas S. Byrne Construction Company constructed the building between 1935 and 1936. The Works Progress Administration under the direction of Hare and Hare of Kansas City landscaped the school grounds.
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on December 6, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE