“Rose Hill Cemetery now encompasses 28 acres. Limestone walls along the north and west sides, and ditches throughout, were installed in 1936 as a Works Progress Administration project. Buried over time, the ditches were discovered and restored in 1993.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 31, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE