Old post office, Rome, NY
Rome, New York’s Historical Society & Museum occupies what was originally constructed as the city of Rome’s post office in 1936-7. The building was funded with federal Treasury Department funds. A New Deal mural painted for the building now resides at Rome’s City Hall.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 11, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE