Richards Hall, Zoology Dept, Univ Of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Richards Hall is a PWA building constructed to house the University of Oklahoma’s zoology and micro-biology department in 1935-37. Designed by Univ of Oklahoma architectural professor Joseph Smay, it includes numerous bas reliefs of aspects of Zoology. It was the first building on the south oval of the campus.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 9, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE