McDonald Building, newly built
A three-story, Colonial Revival building built by the PWA in 1936. Like its neighbor, the Bernadette Building, the McDonald Building houses part of the women’s prison.
Pages 15 & 19, Rhode Island: State-Owned Historic Properties (Rhode Island Historical Preservation Commission, 1989)
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE