A two-story, flat-roofed building. Nominally Colonial Revival in style. This is one of the three original buildings of the Hospital, built by the PWA in 1936.
Pages 15 & 18, Rhode Island: State-Owned Historic Properties (Rhode Island Historical Preservation Commission, 1989)
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE