A large multi-purpose building, in the Colonial Revival style. Originally housed the hospital’s chapel, cafeteria, and gymnasium. Designed by John F. O’Malley of Pawtucket. Used until recently as a homeless shelter.
Pages 15 & 19, Rhode Island: State-Owned Historic Properties (Rhode Island Historical Preservation Commission, 1989) PDF version available at http://www.preservation.ri.gov/survey/publications.php Also: Page 682, The Bridgemen's Magazine (1935), once again, no month/date.
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 18, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE