In 1936, this three story hospital building was remodeled under the P.W.A. The architect was Albert H. Humes, of Pawtucket. It was originally built in 1918 and designed by John Hutchins Cady of Providence. It is today part of the Minimum Security prison.
Page 682, The Bridgemen's Magazine, Volume 35 (1935) Page 481, Annual Report of the State Auditor, January, 1919 (1919)
Project originally submitted by John P. on June 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE