Building is currently used as a Jr. HighEveline Evans, 7/15/2018 © All Rights Reserved
WPA grant was obtained in 1939 to build a school.
Three low-water dams on the Paluxy River, several local school buildings, and a canning plant were built with Work Projects Administration money.
Project originally submitted by Eveline Evans on March 5, 2019.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE