Public Information Building
This is a one-story building made of cut, coursed and rusticated buff colored native stone, with large fixed-pane windows. At the back, two windows are glass block. The building is rectangular, with a projected front. It stands at the northwest corner of W. Will Rogers Blvd. and J.M. David Blvd. and is addressed 103 J.M. Davis Blvd. A bronze shield on the east side shows “USA 1940 WPA Oklahoma”.
The main entrance has a single wood door with 9 glass panes. The door is flanked by brick pillars and covered with a flat wood canopy. The building does not appear to be occupied at the present time.
Public Information Building side viewPublic Information Building side view
Public Information Building plaquePublic Information Building plaque
Originally posted at Oklahoma Landmarks Inventory
Project originally submitted by hamquilter on January 26, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE