Power Plant, City Hospital Complex, St. Louis, MO
Completed by the Public Works Administration in 1937 to serve the City Hospital complex, the Power Building is a tall 3-story building with high ceilings on all floors. It is rectangular and covered with red brick. There is a tall brick smokestack. The building has been repurposed and currently houses a climbing gym, an elegant restaurant, and other businesses.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on November 18, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE