The post office in Winchendon, Massachusetts was constructed with federal funds. The building, which opened for business in 1941, is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded wood relief titled “Industry and Landscape of Winchendon” hangs in the lobby. It was created by Minna Harkavy in 1942.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 1, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE