Wayne, PA post office
The historic post office building in Wayne, Pennsylvania was constructed during the Great Depression with federal Treasury Department funds. The building opened in 1941 and is still in use today. The building also houses a New Deal mural.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE