Warrenton, GA post office
The historic Post Office and Agricultural Building in Warrenton, Georgia was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds ca. 1938. The building is still in service. It had housed a New Deal mural, since relocated to Augusta.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 18, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE