Warren, OH post office
The historic Warren post office was constructed during the Great Depression with Treasury Department funds in 1936. The building, which houses New Deal artwork, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 10, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE