Wapakoneta Post Office
The Wapakoneta post office was constructed with federal funds and opened in 1936. The mural “Wapakoneta and American History,” painted by Joseph Limarzi, was installed in the lobby in 1937.
The post office is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE