Upper Sandusky, OH, Post Office
The historic post office in Upper Sandusky, Ohio was constructed in 1935 with federal Treasury Department funds, under architect John Moore. Louis Simon served as Supervising Architect and Neal Melick served as Supervising Engineer. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork inside, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish, Glory-June Greiff on January 29, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE