Tipton Post Office
The post office in Tipton was constructed in 1937 with funds provided by the federal Treasury Department. It is also the site of John V. Bloom’s 1940 mural, “Cattle,” painted for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
http://www.tiptoniowa.us/about/historical_places.php Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE