Ste. Genevieve, MO Post Office
The historic Ste. Genevieve post office was constructed with Treasury Department funds in 1939. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 7, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE