St. Helena Post Office, Front facade, facing west
The historic post office in St. Helena, California was constructed with Treasury Department funds in 1940. The building, which houses the mural “Grape Pickers,” painted by Lew Keller in 1942 for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts, is still in use today.
Shulman, Todd L. "Napa County." Arcadia Publishing: 2009.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE