Seminole OK Post Office
The post office in Seminole was completed in 1937 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. Bertram E. Giesecke was the architect, supervised by Louis A. Simon. Neal A. Melick was the supervising engineer. It is also the site of Acee Blue Eagle’s 1939 mural, “Seminole Indian Village Scene,” completed with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE