Roaring Spring, PA post office
Project type: Post Offices, Federal Facilities
Site Survival: ExtantView Project in a Separate Window
The historic post office in Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1941. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 19, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE