"Game Bird Hunt"
This mahogany relief, entitled “Game Bird Hunt,” was completed by Erwin Springweiler with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. It was installed in 1941 in the city’s historic post office building. The work was restored and moved to the current post office in 1981.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE