Paulding OH Post Office
The post office in Paulding was completed in 1939 with funds from the federal Treasury Department. It is also the site of Charles Umlauf’s “Industry,” sculpted for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts in 1940.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE