Oxnard Post Office
The Oxnard Post Office was built by the Treasury Department Bureau of Public Buildings in 1939. It is a two story building in Italian Renaissance Revival style. It is still in active use and the original lobby is intact.
More photos by Jordan McAlister at:
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE