Northumberland, PA post office
The historic post office building in Northumberland, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds and opened in 1941. The building, which houses a New Deal bas relief sculpture in its lobby, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE