New Rockford, ND post office
New Rockford, North Dakota received a new post office in 1939. The building was constructed with Treasury Department funds; work began in 1938 and the building open for business on October 29, 1939. Still in use today, the post office features a mural titled “Advance Guard of the West,” which was installed in 1940.
http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/89001750.pdf http://www.flickr.com/photos/auvet/3620181292/in/photostream/ National Archives
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE