New London, OH post office
The historic post office in New London, Ohio was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1939. The building, which houses an example of new Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 10, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE