New Rochelle Outer Lobby Mural
The historic post office in New Rochelle, New York contains three Section murals painted by David Hutchison in 1940. They are entitled “The Huguenots Lay the Foundtions fo the City of New Rochelle,” “John Pell Receives Partial Payment for 6,000 Acres,” and “The Post Rider Brings News of the Battle of Lexington.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 25, 2012.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE