Industries of Hamilton
Richard Zoellner painted these three oil on canvas murals–“Agriculture,” “Fort Hamilton,” and “Industries of Hamilton”–in 1934 with funds provided by the federal government. They are viewable in the Hamilton post office lobby.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: https://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE