"The Run--April 22, 1889"
The mural “The Run—April 22, 1889” was completed in 1941 with New Deal funds. Painted for the town’s historic New Deal post office building, the mural has since been relocated to the current postal facility in Yukon.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE