Pacific Grove Post Office "Lover's Point"
The 4′ x 15′ oil-on-canvas mural “Lovers’ Point” depicts an idyllic beach scene. The work by Victor Arnautoff was funded by the federal Treasury Section of Fine Arts and installed in the lobby of the historic Pacific Grove post office in 1940. It is still viewable there today.
Information and photo at: http://www.wpamurals.com/pacgrove.htm
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE