The oil-on-canvas Section of Fine Arts mural entitled “Thompsonville, Connecticut” was painted by Saul Berman in 1938 in what was then the old Thompsonville post office. The town incorporated under the name of Enfield. The mural has been restored and was moved to the post office’s present location on Palomba Drive in 1990.
http://www.wpamurals.com/Connecticut.html http://connecticutnewdealart.weebly.com/location.html http://www.flickr.com/photos/auvet/286926275/ Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE