The Partnership of Man and Nature
Artists: Marion GreenwoodView Project in a Separate Window
Marion Greenwood painted this oil on canvas mural, entitled “The Partnership of Man and Nature,” in 1940 with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts.
Originally located in the town’s New Deal post office, it was moved to this location when the post office moved.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: https://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE
Is this Mural still on display here?