"The Armistice Letter"
The mural “The Armistice Letter” was commissioned by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and installed in the historic Beaver Falls post office in 1938. The work is still visible there today.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE