Post Office, Morrison, Illinois, south elevation
Constructed by the Treasury Department in 1934.
The building was identified during preparation of a National Register of Historic Places nomination for the Morrison Main Street Historic District (pending).
Project originally submitted by Darius Bryjka on May 30, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE