Montpelier, OH post office
The historic post office building in Montpelier, Ohio was constructed with Treasury Department funds about 1940. The building is still in use today and houses a Section of Fine Arts mural by Leonard Ahneman.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 24, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE