Lisbon, ND post office
The post office in Lisbon, North Dakota was constructed with federal funds. The building, which opened for business in 1940, is still in use today. A New Deal sculpture by James L. Hansen was created for the post office lobby but was never installed, and has since been relocated.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 29, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE