Langdon, ND post office
The historic post office building in Langdon, North Dakota, was constructed using federal Treasury Department funds in 1937. The building, which possesses a New Deal mural in the lobby, is still in operation today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 11, 2012.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE