Lakeville, CT post office
The historic post office building in Lakeville, Connecticut was constructed using federal Treasury Department funds. A Section of Fine Arts mural hangs in the lobby. The building, which was completed in 1941, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE