Kingston PA Branch Post Office
The branch post office in Kingston, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1938-9. The building is still in use today.
A 1941 Section of Fine Arts-funded tempera painting titled “Anthracite Coal” was painted by George Harding and hangs in the lobby.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 13, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE