Highland Park, MI Branch post office
The historic branch post office in Highland Park, Michigan was constructed in 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 29, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE