Hamtramck, MI post office
The historic branch post office in Hamtramck, Michigan, was constructed in 1935 with Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses multiple examples of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish & Charles Swaney on March 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE