The historic post office building in Hamilton, Montana was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which is still in use today, was completed in 1941. A New Deal mural was installed in the lobby in 1942.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE