Post Office, Hagerstown, MD
The historic Hagerstown post office was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1935. The building, which houses a grand example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 27, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE