Granville OH Post Office
The historic post office in Granville, Ohio was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1936. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 26, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE