Fort Thomas, KY branch post office
The Fort Thomas, Kentucky branch post office was constructed with federal funding and opened in 1940.
A tempera mural, “General G. H. Thomas and Philip Sheridan,” painted by Lucienne Bloch, was installed in the lobby in 1942.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE