The former post office was built in 1937 by the Treasury Department. It is now owned by the Worth County Economic Development Authority, and the Chester Tingler mural it once held has been moved to the new post office. Images of the old post office can be found here.
Information courtesy of Jordan McAlister: http://www.flickr.com/photos/courthouselover/5329459256/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE