The historic one-story Colonial Revival post office in Starkville, Mississippi was constructed by M. C. Monroe for $14,750 in 1935. It has not been used as a post office since the 1980s; the building is now privately owned.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory database. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?view=architectural Biloxi Daily Herald. (October 26, 1935). p. 8
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on December 29, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE